(Source:- Consultants Review Magazine - January 2018 Issue)
“POTENTIAL TO PERFORMANCE (P2P)” COACH TRAINING PROGRAMME
The Potential To Performance (P2P) Coach Training program is for individuals to discover their potential and use it powerfully to enhance their performance, both in personal and professional arenas. The program enables individuals to develop the skills of coaching and thereby coach themselves and others.
When we speak of Coaching, organisations recognize “ICF” (The International Coach Federation) as the principal accreditation body with worldwide recognition. The P2P Coach Training program aligns to the ICF curriculum and is based on the ICF competencies and Code of Ethics.
The program offers 60 hours of coach training. The program is offered as
- Face to Face open program
- Customised corporate training (face to face)
- Understand what is coaching and what coaching is not.
- Learn and practice the competencies and skills to become a coach as laid down by the ICF.
- Enhance self awareness.
- Coaching tools and insights that will help you evolve as a Coach.
- Consistently practice the coaching skills through peer coaching sessions, thereby enabling others to discover their potential.
- Get 65 hours of coach training certification.
- HR and L&D professionals
- Leaders and Managers
- Any individual interested in imbibing coaching as a skill
|Description||Face to Face program|
|Hours Completed||60 hours over 6 months|
|Synchronous Hours (Hours working with Faculty)||48 hours (6 days X 8 hours)|
|Asynchronous Hours (Assignments, Practice Coaching, self study, etc.)||12 Hours including peer coaching, coaching model and book review|
|ACC Mentored Hours||10 hours|
|Batch Size||5 - 10 people|
The Program is based on ICF competencies, GROW model, and the 70:20:10 leadership development paradigm. Each module will be experiential, i.e. it will focus on the bases of Coaching with an emphasis on coaching practice.
The 6 Modules would cover the following topics
- Eleven ICF Core competencies
- Understanding and practicing the GROW Model
- Knowing and practicing the essential skills required for coaching – listening and questioning
- Neuroscience, its linkage and application in Coaching
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), its linkage and application in Coaching
- The Coaching Journey – a step by step process to be used by you as a Coach with a Client
- Coaching tools – Growth Wheel, Journaling and Self Discovery
- Observed and Mentored coaching based on the above
The language of instruction will be English.
Dates in 2017
- Saturday, 8th July
- Saturday, 5th August
- Saturday, 9th September
- Saturday, 14th October
- Saturday, 11th November
- Saturday, 16th December
Fortune Park Lakecity (the programme will be in the room called "Gyan" on 1st Floor) Eastern Express Highway, Thane West – 400 601, Mumbai, India.
As Galileo’s states, "You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him discover it in himself." The P2P coach training program aims to enable individuals to discover their potential and thereby enhance performance. We believe this transformation will help in making the world a better place.
Requirements participants must meet
Should have at least 8-10 years experience in any industry
Payments & Refund Policy
The course fees is Rs.1,20,000/- + 18% GST. All payments must be made prior to the date of the first session. 50% of the payment is refundable if the participant chooses to opt out of the programme one month prior to the 1st session date. All payments are non-refundable once the one month window is crossed
Lead Instructor Profile - Mohana Kotian
Being passionate about people, Mohana has a rich and varied industry experience (Manufacturing, FMCG, Industrial Services, Consulting) of 30 years in HR Consulting, Executive & Business Coaching and Training.
She facilitates Leadership programmes for clients in India and across APAC.
She is an accredited PCC from ICF and CPC from ICA. She is qualified and uses the MBTI (Step 1 and 2), FIRO-B, NLP, Behavioral & Theatre Lab nuances in her coaching, training and consulting assignments.
She started MHRF in 2009 and her key clients are the Godrej Group, the Aditya Birla Group, the HDFC Group, Merck Pharma, Astellas, L&T, to name a few.
What her clients say
“Sometimes in life, you meet people, who touch you in many different ways. In my life, I met Mohana who helped change my perspective both personally and professionally. Mohana’s calmness and ability to nudge at the right moment was an absolute brilliance during her coaching sessions and enabled me to navigate seamlessly through issues. I enjoyed the process of being coached by her every time and discovering the way forward. Mohana's skills and ability to put clients at ease is on of her biggest strengths.” Sr. Vice-President, Head – Learning Delivery of a Multinational Bank
+91 98203 17089 / +91 98336 90020
© Copyright 2014
Mohana HR Futuristics