ICF Approved 'Potential 2 Performance' Coaching Certification Program (ACSTH)
ICF Approved Potential 2 Performance Coach Training Program
The Potential To Performance (P2P) Coach Training program is for individuals to discover their potential and use it powerfully to enhance their performance, both in personal and professional arenas. The program enables individuals to develop the skills of coaching and thereby coach themselves and others.
When we speak of Coaching, organisations recognize “ICF” (The International Coach Federation) as the principal accreditation body with worldwide recognition. The P2P Coach Training program aligns to the ICF curriculum and is based on the ICF competencies and Code of Ethics.
The program offers 60 hours of coach training. The program is offered as
- Face to Face open program
- Customised corporate training (face to face)
- Understand what is coaching and what coaching is not.
- Learn and practice the competencies and skills to become a coach as laid down by the ICF.
- Enhance self awareness.
- Coaching tools and insights that will help you evolve as a Coach.
- Consistently practice the coaching skills through peer coaching sessions, thereby enabling others to discover their potential.
- Get 65 hours of coach training certification.
- HR and L&D professionals
- Leaders and Managers
- Any individual interested in imbibing coaching as a skill
|Description||Face to Face program|
|Hours Completed||60 hours over 6 months|
|Synchronous Hours (Hours working with Faculty)||48 hours (6 days X 8 hours)|
|Asynchronous Hours (Assignments, Practice Coaching, self study, etc.)||12 Hours including peer coaching, coaching model and book review|
|ACC Mentored Hours||10 hours|
|Batch Size||5 – 10 people|
The Program is based on ICF competencies, GROW model, and the 70:20:10 leadership development paradigm. Each module will be experiential, i.e. it will focus on the bases of Coaching with an emphasis on coaching practice.
The 6 Modules would cover the following topics
- Eight ICF Core competencies (New Competencies)
- The GROW Model, Inner Game and other major coaching models
- Knowing and practicing the essential skills required for coaching
- Neuroscience, its linkage and application in Coaching
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), its linkage and application in Coaching
- The Coaching Journey – a step by step process to be used by you as a Coach with a Client
- Observed and Mentored coaching based on the above
Course Content Manual and complete training deck will be provided to participants.
Dates for 2020
- 21st & 22nd February, 2020 (Friday & Saturday)
- April/May, 2020 (tentative, will be mutually decided)
- June/July, 2020 ((tentative, will be mutually decided)
Venue of Program
Saibaba Vihar Complex, Anand Nagar,
Ghodbunder Road, Thane (West) – 400 615
T : +91 22 25971111 / 25971234
The language of instruction will be English.
As Galileo’s states, “You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him discover it in himself.” The P2P coach training program aims to enable individuals to discover their potential and thereby enhance performance. We believe this transformation will help in making the world a better place.
Intending participant should have at least 8-10 years experience in any industry
Payments & Refund Policy
The course fees is Rs.1,20,000/- + 18% GST. All payments must be made prior to the date of the first session. 50% of the payment is refundable if the participant chooses to opt out of the programme one month prior to the 1st session date. All payments are non-refundable once the one month window is crossed
What her clients say
I found Mohana inspirational, creative and full of energy. For the larger world and clients, Mohana is a great facilitator, trainer and a coach. My connection with her begin at a social level almost a decade back.
I reached out to Mohana for advice, after making one important career transition, and I was quite apprehensive about my move. In our first meeting, she helped in clarifying my dilemmas and in creating the roadmap for the first 4-5 years, which assisted me to navigate and to successfully establish myself in the new career trajectory. Many years later, I attended Mohana’s coach certification program in Mumbai and discovered her exemplary knowledge, expertise, the passion for coaching. For me, she is a friend, philosopher, mentor, coach, guide, a genuine human being whom I respect, and I truly believe that she is destined for greater heights and wish her the very best. Head Capability Development – Regional Lead for GBMC of HSBC